Basic Information Route between coffee and history
Experience an adventure full of history, tradition and customs of the hand of communities of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
Duration time: Por definir.
Start time and place: -
Time and place where it ends: -
- You will discover the Donama stone, a rock engraved with drawings made by the Tayronas.
- Bath in La Liza well.
- Lunch in the restaurant of Cruz Delina on the banks of the river Piedra.
- Walk with a view over the village Kogui.
- Dinner and night in the momposina cabin.
- Breakfast at the farm.
- Discovery of organic coffee processes.
- Bath in a well.
- Lunch in the cabin the momposina.
- Professional guide.
- All meals and snacks.
- Ground transportation.
- Accommodation in a farm Interaction with nature and bath in wells.
- Discovery of the history of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
- Exchanges with the communities.
- Discovery of the processes of organic coffee.
- Unspecified expenses.
- Wear comfortable clothing, scuba diving, long pants, mountain shoes.
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Have a valid yellow fever vaccination card.
Puedes leer todas nuestras políticas de cancelación en este enlace: