Actividades al aire libre Aventura Caminatas Experienciales Tours
Basic Information Route between the coffee and the hills
Take a different rest accompanied by hosts who will teach you the processes of coffee cultivation, appreciate the sunrise over the landscape of Cerro Kenedy and enjoy the sighting of flora and fauna in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
Duration time: 2 days.
Start time and place: -
Time and place where it ends: -
- Take a snack with a beautiful view over the Sierra Nevada.
- Typical lunch at Ana Delia's farm.
- You will discover the processes of cultivation and production of organic coffee.
- Walk in nature and swim in a well.
- Dinner at the farm sharing and chatting with the hosts.
- Admiration of the dawn on a panoramic view in hill Kenedy.
- Trekking on trails and watching the fauna and flora.
- Lunch at Ana Sofia's restaurant.
- Ground transportation to and from Santa Marta.
- All meals and snacks.
- A professional guide.
- Organic coffee tasting.
- Bath in a well.
- Walk in nature.
- Exchanges with the communities.
- Unspecified expenses.
- Wear comfortable clothing, scuba diving, long pants, mountain shoes.
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Have a valid yellow fever vaccination card.
Puedes leer todas nuestras políticas de cancelación en este enlace: