Enjoy a beautiful destination in northern Colombia. La Guajira is a beautiful region with fantastic landscapes and magnificent deserted beaches. Inhabited mostly by the indigenous Wayúu people.
Duration time: 2 days.
Start time and place: Riohacha 8:00 am
Time and place where it ends: Riohacha 4:00 pm
- Departure from Riohacha at 8:20 am visiting the following places of tourist interest: Manaure, Manaure salt flats, salt mountains, Uribía (indigenous capital of Colombia), cactus forests, reed desert, observe herds of goats and sheep around the ranches.
- Lunch and rest on the Cabo beach.
- 2:30 pm we move to rainbow beach and beach ojo de agua, to enjoy the breeze and the Caribbean sea, and ending the afternoon we contemplate the sunset with multicolored snares from the tip of the lighthouse.
- Sleeping in the cape of the candle in comfortable chinchorros.
- Walk through the hill pylon of sugar where we can appreciate the contrast of the sky and the sea.
- Bath in golden beach located in the sugar pylon.
- Lunch at the cape and return to Riohacha.
- Round trip transportation.
- Travel assistance insurance.
- Expenses not specified.
It is recommended to take for this tour:
- Toilet implement.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Flips flops.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Insect repellent.
- Heed the instructions of the guide.
- Return of the total money if you cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the day of the departure of the experience or the requested service.