Coffee Finca Tower
33 years of experience
Enjoy your visit to Bogotá and learn about the flagship product of our country: coffee. Colombia is known as one of the best producers in the world, where the mountains and climate make our coffee a fruit with a mild flavor and multiple aromas.
Time and place of departure:
7:00am Calle 16 # 4 - 23 in front of Juan Valdez Café - Hotel Bh Bicentenario Building / 8:00am Carrera 11A # 93A - 10 In front of Juan Valdez Café
Time and place of return:
5:00pm Calle 16 # 4 - 23 in front of Juan Valdez Café - Hotel Bh Bicentenario Building / 6:00pm Carrera 11A # 93A - 10 In front of Juan Valdez Café
We will begin this sensory experience leaving from Bogotá to the Salto del Tequendama, a natural waterfall located in the rural area of the municipality of Soacha, its waters fall from approximately 157 meters over a circular rocky abyss. And we will have the opportunity to enjoy this incredible view.
We will continue our journey to the coffee farm, where we will be part of the entire coffee process, from the plant to the roasting procedure, to end with a delicious tasting of Colombian coffee and fruits.
What does include
What does not include
- Please arrive at each meeting point 10 minutes before the indicated time, otherwise you may miss the tour.
- Taking into account that it is a group tour, the established itinerary must be followed.
- Wear comfortable clothes and a coat in case of rain or cold
- Bring a hat or cap, sunscreen
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Carry identification documents.
- Bring medications prescribed by your doctor, the guides are not authorized to prescribe or provide them.